Jodi Picoult Books

Mar
6 Comments » |  Posted by |  Category:Books

Ever since I finished reading My Sister’s Keeper, I was curious about the other books by Jodi Picoult as well. Most, if not all of her stories revolves around families and the author is not too afraid to tell about controversial issues. I finished reading Perfect Match and Nineteen Minutes, too. While the stories are pretty hard on emotions, I read the stories and found myself gripped by them. Perfect Match tackled pedophilia (even ones committed by a clergyman) and Nineteen Minutes is about bullying and massacre. I am planning to read the rest of the books.

jpicoultBooks

Titles: Songs of the Humpback Whale (1992), Harvesting the Heart (1994), Picture Perfect (1995), Mercy (1996), The Pact (1998), Keeping Faith (1999), Plain Truth (2000), Salem Falls (2001), Perfect Match (2002), Second Glance (2003), My Sister’s Keeper(2004), Vanishing Acts (2005), The Tenth Circle (2006) Nineteen Minutes (2007), Change of Heart (2008), Handle With Care (2009), House Rules (2010) — the last four of which debuted at number one on the New York Times bestseller list, – and her newest novel, SING YOU HOME (2011).

| Tags:

6 Responses to “Jodi Picoult Books”

1. Jhari says:

teh, di ako marunong sa pag download nung book sa iphone ko :(

2. Geeky Fashionista says:

Hi Jha! Di ko pa natry magbasa sa iPod Touch ni Badz eh, so no idea ako. do you have the iBooks or BookShlef app in your phone? sync lang yata yan eh hehe maybe the Twitterafia can help you mare :)

3. Litzie says:

I have yet to finish the Vanishing Acts, hay I really should find time to read more again.

4. Geeky Fashionista says:

hi Litz! So far I’ve read 4 of JP’s books, and they’re all emotionally loaded. I’m thinking if I should move on to another book first, something light and happy before I read another of her works hehe

5. kathycot says:

lalim nito eh, dko pa maarok naapektuhan ako ng todo pag hardcore, pang feel good kalandian talag ako hahaha

6. Geeky Fashionista says:

heavy talaga mare, kakadepress minsan ang books niya hahaha pero good read naman :)